Adelaide Glass Blocks was established in 1990 and is the market leader in glass blocks in South Australia. We import an extensive range of glass blocks from Italy, Czech Republic and Germany. Our company is committed to bringing you the latest trends in glass block design and construction and our friendly staff can assist you with selection and installation techniques.
Find us on Facebook
About glass blocks
Glass blocks are a versatile building material for use in residential and commercial buildings. With their unique performance features and stunning good looks, they are an incomparable alternative to glass or bricks.
The robust qualities of glass blocks make them a practical choice for internal and external applications. They present innovative options to create dramatic interiors, energy efficient living and appealing, protected exteriors.
technological innovation and the development of the best installation
systems, the glass block has evolved into a sophisticated, high-quality
architectural and interior design product with many practical benefits.
|| Features & benefits
|| Glass block applications
- Sound insulation properties
- Security against break-ins
- Thermal insulation superior to bricks
- Provides privacy
- Fire-rated for boundary walls
- Easily installed & maintained
- Extensive range of colours & patterns
- Replacement windows
- Interior & exterior screens & partitions
- Kitchen splashbacks
- Bathroom privacy & shower screens
- Fire-rated boundary walls
- Floor paving and stairs
- Soundproofing in noisy situations